Will education go back to where it was before the pandemic? Join educators from around the world as they discuss what education looks like after the most significant disruption to schools in our lifetime.
This week’s guests from around the globe include:
- Dr. Christopher Nagy, Superintendent of Schools BCIT/BCSSSD, Westampton, NJ USA
- Alan Cameron, Teacher and Education Specialist with Soundtrap, Scotland, UK
- Dr. Emily Wilson, Lecturer, Melbourne Graduate School of Education, University of Melbourne, Australia
- Dr. Wallace Ting, Co-founder of SchoolRubric, Orlando, Florida
To continue the conversation, join our Facebook group, Global Educators Network: http://bit.ly/GlobalEduNetwork
Subscribe to SchoolRubric on YouTube: http://bit.ly/SchoolRubric
- 0:00 Global Take Introduction
- 2:58 Guest introductions
- 8:19 Will education go back to where it was before the pandemic across the globe
- 17:04 How can we support education recovery effectively and equitably?
- 25:24 What are the mental health and wellbeing support issues that need to be addressed?
- 33:10 How do schools budget for mental health and wellbeing?
- 35:56 Mentoring, coaching, and professional development post pandemic
- 43:06 To what extent is there a mandate to maintain a growth mindset?