As Principals and school leaders, the phrase “Know Thyself” cannot be forgotten. Before we can empower, delegate, and lead, we need to be able to look in the mirror and identify our strengths as well as our shortcomings so that we can maximize the impact in our schools and communities.
Join co-hosts Michael McWilliams (Principal, Savannah Elementary) and Charles Williams (Principal, Plato Learning Academy) as they welcome Zach Korth (Assistant Principal, Jose de Diego Community Academy) and Bobbie French (Student Services Administrator, Miller Elementary) for a reflective and personal conversation.
Purchase the book: https://bit.ly/Inside-Principal-Book
Join our Facebook group and continue the conversation: https://bit.ly/InsidePrincipal
Subscribe to SchoolRubric on Youtube: https://bit.ly/SchoolRubric
- 0:00 Inside the Principal’s Office Introduction
- 2:25 Panelist introductions
- 10:04 Leveraging your top strengths to maximize time and impact
- 20:46 Experiences that have helped define your guiding principles
- 34:00 Ideas That Stick: How will you leverage your top strength in order to be more productive?