Narda Pitkethly, the Founder and CEO of the Naradagani Reading Program, shares more about how her innovative and normal symbol-based program helps students of all ages and backgrounds learn to read. She also talks about her struggles and resilience in launching her company and offers a preview of her popular memoir, Nardagani: A Memoir – Finding Light in the Shadow of a Brother’s Disappearance. For more information about the Nardagani Reading Program, visit http://www.nardagani.com.
- 0:00 Narda Pitkethly introduction
- 0:52 What is the Nardagani Reading Program?
- 3:03 Program expansion plans, stay-at-home learning
- 5:18 Supplement, replacement, or last resort?
- 7:39 Program effectiveness with different learners
- 9:28 Efficacy studies of the reading program
- 11:19 Finding resilience to start a company
- 14:05 Why write your memoir?
- 16:43 For more information