Arc School Old Arley, located in a rural village near Nuneaton in England, is an independent school that offers individualized learning opportunities for students with special education needs (SEN). Headteacher Victoria Bates shares some of the features that differentiate Arc School Old Arley, approaches with students they have found successful, and goals for the new year. To learn more, visit https://www.kedlestongroup.com/our-schools-homes/day-schools/arc-school-old-arley/home.
Subscribe to SchoolRubric on YouTube: http://bit.ly/SchoolRubric
- 0:00 Vantage Point Introduction
- 0:53 Learning more about Arc School Old Arley and Kedleston Group
- 1:55 Supporting students with social, emotional and mental health heeds
- 3:11 How can the referral process ensure that students are appropriately placed?
- 6:36 Greatest challenges and successes of 2020?
- 8:57 Initiatives, resolutions, and projects at Kedleston for 2021
- 10:40 Wrapping up