The 3 W’s (Why, When & Where) of an INTERNATIONAL TEACHING Career | Global Take
For teachers looking to transition into the world of international education, the process can be overwhelming. In this episode of Global Take, we answer three simple questions to help educators take the first step into the exciting adventure we call international education.
- Why: The benefits and rewards of being an international teacher.
- When: Starting an international teaching career; what are the requirements; how do I get started?
- Where: What country and school is the best fit for me?
Continue the conversation in our Facebook group, Global Educators Network: http://bit.ly/GlobalEduNetwork
Subscribe to SchoolRubric on YouTube: http://bit.ly/SchoolRubric
- 0:00 Global Take Introduction
- 2:00 How Did You End Up Being an International Teacher?
- 6:48 Why: The Benefits and rewards of being an international teacher
- 12:10 When: Starting an international teaching career; how do I get started?
- 16:48 Where: What country and school is the best fit for me?
- 21:58 School Spotlight: YK Pao School
- 28:19 What advice do you have for educators thinking about going international?