As we approach the midpoint of another school year, Inside the Principal’s Office takes a moment to reflect upon 2021 and the lessons we’ve learned along the way in order to inform and drive our plans forward in 2022.
Join Michael McWilliams (Principal, Savannah Elementary), Charles Williams (Principal, Plato Learning Academy), Robert Breyer (Principal, Moore County Schools), and Claire Springer (Principal, Sandbrock Ranch Elementary) for this reflective dialogue.
Purchase the book: https://bit.ly/Inside-Principal-Book
Join our Facebook group and continue the conversation: https://bit.ly/InsidePrincipal
Subscribe to SchoolRubric on Youtube: https://bit.ly/SchoolRubric
- 0:00 Inside the Principal’s Office Introduction
- 2:53 Guest introductions
- 10:28 What is the way you go about intentionally reflecting upon your practice and who do you share it with?
- 23:47 What intentional things are you doing to address teacher burnout and caring through the rest of the year?
- 43:45 Topic suggestions for 2022 ITPO episodes
- 47:42 Ideas That Stick: What are your professional resolution(s) for 2022?