Silverways School – A Safe Space Where Learners Thrive and Flourish | Vantage Point
After many months of planning and construction, Silverways School in London is close to completion and will soon open its doors to supporting children with autism and associated needs in a carefully designated environment. We are joined by Head Teacher Jeanette Maynard as she shares more about the school and her vision.
To learn more, please visit https://www.kedlestongroup.com/our-schools-homes/day-schools/silverways-school/home
Subscribe to SchoolRubric on YouTube: https://bit.ly/SchoolRubric
- 0:00 Vantage Point Introduction
- 0:55 Jeanette Maynard introduction
- 2:35 Features of the school that make it unique and will help meet student needs
- 5:10 Opportunities for students to access career services
- 7:40 Being part of the Kedleston Group while providing individualized attention
- 9:02 When will Silverways School open its doors?